Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kult of Athena

System:  All Kult of Athena is a medieval department store!!!
What: Everything, but in this case a Hanwei Sword
Quality: *****
Selection: ****
Customer Service: *****

The Experience:   
First off, about the quality, it's all about the sword.  I ordered the Hanwei Banshee.  It's a Thai Dha, an awesome short sword, begs to be swung and cleave things.  That being said, it's a Hanwei and I researched the sword before I bought it.  They are a department store and I can't say everything they sell is great, I really don't know.  In this case you have to know what you are looking for.  They do sell SCA legal armor, but not all their armor is SCA legal.   Caveat Emptor as they say, they have a wide selection and I'm know some of it is significantly better than others.  That leads to selection.  Like I said it's a department store, if your looking for something specific they may or may not have it.  But the odds are good they have something similar.  It all comes down to knowing what you are buying.  Customer service was excellent.  The price on my sword was the lowest one I found for that weapon, with the exception of a used one on ebay.  I'll pay the extra $10 difference to get a new one vs used.  Aprroximately a week, from order to delivery,   This is definitely someplace I would order from again.


http://www.kultofathena.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment