Pageviews

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reconstructing History

What:  Period Clothing

Quality:*****
Selection:***
Service:******

The experience: Wonderful, I couldn't say enough good things about them.  Let me preface by saying that period clothing in this case was a vintage 40s zoot  suit.  I know not particularly medieval, but they do make medieval as well as steam punk and modern.  I just happened to need a zoot suit for my wedding.  Side note the wedding was perfect as well.  Back to the review.  I contacted them and got hold of Kass McGann and told her what I wanted.  It involved a custom suit, with a waistcoat.  She sent me a form for measurements, about a hundred or so pics of swatches and we worked out what I wanted.  About 2 months later, just as I was beginning to get nervous it shipped.  When it got here the waist coat was missing.  I emailed her and she noted the mistake from her supplier, got right on it, and it shipped within a week, rush delivery.  I was a nervous nelly throughout the whole process.  You know wedding and all.  Kass was awesome, she answered every email within a day, some within the hour.  She always had an answer, not even the normal "let me get back with you".  All in all they work hard to provide a quality product and a quality customer service experience.  The suit itself was incredible.  I'm normally a jeans and tshirt kind of guy.  But this is the first suit I've worn in my life that I would call comfortable.  I look forward to having any reason to wear it again.


http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/

2 comments: